Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Comemmorative Speech Planning Sheet

Your name: MJ Quintana

Topic of your speech: My Dad, Michael Quintana Sr.

General purpose: inspire

Specific purpose statement: To commemorate my dad’s life and the great accomplishments he has made.

My specific purpose is to inspire my audience by praising __My Dad, Michael Quintana Sr.__

Introduction:
Attention step: “We have had lows. We have fought. We have ignored each other. We have completely stopped talking. We have regained trust. We have moved on. We have forgiven. We are best friends. We are father and son.”

Credibility step: We may have our stumbles in the past but our relationship is incredibly strong today.

Central idea: Today I am both glad and honored to present and praise to you, my father, Michael Roy Quintana Sr.

Preview: --

Main Points: I want to talk to you today about my father’s childhood, his teenage years and growing up to be a father and husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment